quinta-feira, 29 de setembro de 2011

Life Boat Speech

                                             Mitochondria 
        In class we decided that we would study more deeply  the organelles in the cells systems. Then we split the class in about 3 parts, we each got an organelle, but the idea was to explain why our organelle is crucial for the cells functioning, or survival. So we would present our speech imagining that the cell is a boat, so we would defend ourselves to not be thrown over board, cause if your speech is week you wouldn't be considered important.  I knew I had to get straight down to work so that I could save myself to stay inside the boat! 

         I'm the Mitochondria, one of the most important organelles in the whole cell system! I'm known for being the energy power of the whole cells system! Without me the whole cell won't have energy, in a conclusion for every other organelles job is, it takes energy so no other organelle would be able to function with me! Especially the ribosomes, ribosomes are made to make the cell proteins to feed the cell. But as I mentioned before he would need energy to make the proteins for the cell. The cell is a consistency of proteins but together. Without the proteins the cell wouldn't even exist, and to make proteins again you would need the energy made by me, the Mitochondria! 


What organelle in the cells system interests you the most? If any questions of the Mitochondria please leave a comment and I would be glad to answer any questions! :)
                                    

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário